Offer - Gü After Dark Hot Chocolate Melting Middles 2 x 100g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 32.5)*
Pleasure is everything
Give in to happiness
Reject propriety; embrace variety
Prudence is sooo 1658
Life is fleeting; clasp it hard with both hands
Trust your impulses
Ordinary is pointless
All hail the Gü decadents
Keep Refrigerated; Do Not Freeze
Microwave - From Chilled. If you don't have an oven, heat on pud at a time in the microwave (800W). Remove from paper case and place on a microwaveable plate, then heat for 30 seconds, no longer!; Oven cook - From Chilled. Remove paper case and place on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (gas mark 4) and cook for 10 minutes. Don't overcook them, or they'll lose their chocolate lava centres! Using a cake slice, carefully lift the Gü-ey pudding onto a serving plate.
Preparation and Usage
Eat me hot.
Country of Origin
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
2 Hot Chocolate Melting Middles
Keep me chilled. Don't freeze me.
Caution: the pudding can be very hot.
Don't overcook them, or they'll lose their Gü-ey centres!
Made in Great Britain
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Free Range Pasteurised Whole Egg, Sugar, Dark Chocolate (20%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Vanilla), Unsalted Butter, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed and Sustainable Palm Oil), Glucose Syrup, Water, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g / 1 Pud|
|of which saturates (g)||15.6|
|of which sugars (g)||37.6|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Mar-2015 at 04:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.