Gail's Three Seed Spelt Open Tin 400g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
75p per 100g
Our selection of classic and globally-inspired artisanal breads includes a range of sourdoughs made from 15-year old wild yeast starters. Allowed to rise slowly and naturally, these loaves take 48 hours to make and possess a mature taste and character that a mechanically processed loaf couldn't hope to match.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Preparation and Usage
Deliciously diverse, it's also ideal alongside rich charcuterie or a good cheese board, and makes a flavourful stuffing for game birds, pork or lamb.
For the best artisan experience devour today.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
3 Seeds Spelt Loaf
Ideally, store in your Gail's paper bag.
You can freeze the bread for 1 month, but never refrigerate.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Eggs, May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts, Contains Sesame, May Contain Soya, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Spelt Flour, Water, Sunflower Seeds (4%0, Sesame Seeds (3%), Poppy Seeds (3%), Nigella Seeds (2%), Fennel Seeds (2%), Salt, Yeast
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates (g)||0.3|
|of which sugars (g)||0.8|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.