Offer - Gail's Tiger Top Pain de Mie 400g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 2)*
73.8p per 100g
Gails believes in the art of honest bread making. We start with just four simple ingredient: flour, water, salt and yeast, and we never add artificial colours or flavours. Instead, we seek out the best ingredients from where they're best, whether it's hand-peeled Bramley apples from Britain, single source unsalted butter from France, or plump juicy olives from Mediterranean groves. All our loaves made by hand too, so we never need to add the stabilisers and preservatives that are an unavoidable fact of industrialised bread.
Our selection of classic and globally-inspired artisanal breads includes a range of sourdoughs made from 15-year old wild yeast starters. Allowed to rise slowly and naturally, processed loaf couldn't hope to match.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Heavenly with a café au lait on a slow Sunday morning, our Tiger Top's sweetness can also be paired with foie gras or smoked salmon.
Children adore it smothered in chocolate spread, jam or lemon curd, while a few stale slices will make a fine bread and butter, or summer pudding.
Preparation and Usage
Heavenly with a café au lait on a slow Sunday morning, our Tiger Top's sweetness can also be paired with foie gras or smoked salmon. Children adore it smothered in chocolate spread, jam, or lemon curd, while a few stale slices will make a fine bread and butter, or summer pudding.
For the best artisan experience devour today.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
A White Bloomer enriched with Butter & Milk
Ideally, store in your Gail's paper bag.
You can freeze the bread for 1 month, but never refrigerate.
May Contain Eggs, Contains Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Soya, Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour (Wheat, Flour Treatment Agent (E300)), Water, Rice Cone, Butter (Milk) (4%), Caster Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder (2%), Yeast, Salt, Blended Oil (Rapeseed Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||5.9g|
|of which saturates||2.9g|
This smooth and satisfying soup makes an ideal lunch time warmer.
This super quick lunch uses the successful age old combination of basil and tomatoes together with parmesan to create a fresh but extremely tasty lunch or snack.
Coronation chicken is an old school classic, we mixed the chicken with our version of Chipotle Mayonnaise, which created a creamy rich texture. This recipe works well as a flavorful lunchtime snack and is a great way to use leftovers from Sunday roasts.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.