Gail's White Poppy Seed Bloomer 400g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3)*
60p per 100g
Gail's believes in the art of honest bread making. We start with just four simple ingredients: flour, water, salt and yeast, and we never add artificial colours or flavours. Instead, we seek out the best ingredients from where they're best, whether it's hand-peeled Bramley apples from Britain, single source unsalted butter from France, or plump juicy olives from Mediterranean groves. All our loaves are made by hand too, so we never need to add the stabilisers and preservatives that are an unavoidable fact of industrialised bread.
Our selection of classic and globally-inspired artisanal breads includes a range of sourdoughs made from 15-year old wild yeast starters. Allowed to rise slowly and naturally, these loaves take 48 hours to make and possess a mature taste and character that a mechanically processed loaf couldn't hope to match.
Suitable for Home Freezing
The bloomer shape makes this popular loaf perfect for toast and sandwiches, while the poppy seeds bring bite and crunch to soups or stews.
Fill it with leftover roast beef and a dash of horseradish sauce for an unbeatable Sunday night snack.
Preparation and Usage
The bloomer shape makes this popular loaf perfect for toast and sandwiches, while the poppy seeds bring bite and crunch to soups or stews. Fill it with leftover roast beef and a dash of horseradish sauce for an unbeatable Sunday night snack.
For the best artisan experience devour today.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
White Poppy Seed Bloomer
Ideally, store in your Gail's paper bag.
You can freeze the bread for 1 month, but never refrigerate.
May Contain Eggs, May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Sesame, May Contain Soya, Contains Wheat
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Flour Treatment Agent (E300)), Water, Poppy Seeds, Salt, Yeast
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.8g|
|of which saturates||0.3g|
My favourite brunch sandwich is a combination of cured bacon, rich dark chocolate and ripe tangy Stilton. Mouthwatering and satisfying.
This super quick lunch uses the successful age old combination of basil and tomatoes together with parmesan to create a fresh but extremely tasty lunch or snack.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.