Galbani Mascarpone 250g
over 1 week *
£8.00 per kg
Country of Origin
S.p.A. E. Galbani,
Via Flavio Gioia,
8 - 20149 Milano (MI),
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pasteurised Cream (Milk), Pasteurised Milk, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
Suitable for Vegetarians
We've switched up the traditional biscuit base with a super light sponge to make this a cheesecake with a difference. We also show you a cool technique that's easy to do at home and makes your cake look pretty special - great for showing off in front of your mates. For more great SORTED recipes just visit www.sortedfood.com!
A parfait is a frozen pudding. It is a very simple way of making a very delicious type of ice cream but without too much stirring, leaving the cook ample time to focus on other preparations. The crunchy amaretti biscuits and the Amaretto liqueur in the recipe add a delicious bitter almond flavour to cut through the creaminess of the pudding.
This recipe is much easier than a traditional cheesecake with biscuit crumbs at the bottom. Ricotta is a simple whey cheese and marscapone is a cream cheese, and the combination of the two makes this dish creamy and rich.
1 hr 25 mins
This fruity no-bake cheesecake is delicious and so simple to preprare. Just whisk the filling ingredients together and leave to chill.
These small French cakes are lighter than many other pâtisserie items and in this version come served with a heavenly angel delight and Limoncello syrup.
1 hr 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.