Galbani Maxi Mozzarella 250g
6 days guaranteed *
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Egidio Galbani S.r.l.,
Via Flavio Gioia,
8 - 20149 Milano (MI),
Full Product Name:
Fresh soft cheese
Produced in Italy
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pasteurised Whole Milk (EU), Salt, Rennet, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||13 g|
|of which sugars||1,0 g|
An epic sandwich with layers of texture, flavour and yumminess…. Recipe by Arthur Potts Dawson as part of the cheFHM series.
Kids will love these simple pizzas, which are so quick to make.
This is a firm family favourite, a comfort food that I serve with crusty bread and a green salad on cold days. Very easy to make - you just layer the aubergines, mozzarella, tomato and parmesan and cook it until it all melts. It's also great for dinner parties and easy weekend lunches. Children will enjoy salting and weighing down the aubergines, ripping up the basil and tearing the mozzarella.
1 hr 30 mins
Indulge in your favourite food in deliciously gluten-free style.
Enjoy the light, soft texture of mozzarella cheese, combined with ripe English tomatoes and rocket, in this easy-to-make summer tart.
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Feb-2017 at 02:02. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.