Gallo Familly Vineyards Moscato 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
- Brands: E & J Gallo Winery
- Grape Varieties: Muscat
- Wine Styles: Sweet
- Countries: California
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: White
Gallo Family Vineyards
Our Gallo Moscato is a lusciously sweet wine with flavours of tropical fruit such as pineapple and peach. Hints of orange blossoms and honey complement the fruity, yet refreshing finish.
E. & J. Gallo Winery
E. & J. Gallo Winery
For four generations the Gallo family has been bringing consumers quality wines, innovation and value for money. And we've never been more proud than we are of our current vintage. Delicious tasting wines in all new packaging - definitely something to raise a glass to.
The fruit for this wine originated from the Central Valley, about a ninety-minute drive from San Francisco. The valley lies at the foot of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and benefits from an ideal combination of warm days and cool nights during the growing season.
The winemakers used hand chosen yeast and a cool fermentation process, then stopped the fermentation process to allow the sugars of the grape to remain in the wine. These techniques provided the freshness and delicate fruit characters to develop in the finished wine.
Country of Origin
E. & J. Gallo Winery,
Full Product Name:
Moscato - White Californian Wine
Product of U.S.A.
E. & J. Gallo Winery Europe,
Cowley Business Park,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Apr-2017 at 02:39. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.