Galt Jungle Pals Skittles 8" 1+
The Galt Jungle Pals Skittles is a fun bowling game for young children. This toy set helps your little one enjoy playtime, while helping to engage them and aid development of motor coordination skills. Set up the soft skittles and let your little one have a go at knocking them down with the colourful bowling ball. The Jungle Pals Skittles each contain a rattle and the ball has a little bell. This Galt activity toy comes packed in a PVC bag with a carry handle.
- Brands: Galt
- Age Range: 12-18 Months, 18-24 Months
- Learning Skill: Hand to Eye Coordination, Stimulating Senses
- Popular with: Boys, Girls
- Who's it for?: Children & Babies
Please remove all tags and packaging before giving this toy to a child
Country of Origin
James Galt & Co. Ltd.
Colours and contents may vary from those illustrated.
Animals do not have numbers printed on them
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.