Offer - Gauchezco Sparkling Pinot Noir Extra Brut 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£13.99 per 75cl
Gauchezco Extra Brut is the latest creation of our winemaker Mauricio Vegetti. This 100% Pinot Noir displays light rose color with bright undertones and fine and persistent bubbles. Tantalizing aromas of fresh fruit, complex and elegant from the richness of the Pinot Noir. Complex mouth feel and smooth acidity. Perfect for any occasion with family and friends.
Gauchezco represents the traditional Gaucho culture from Argentina.
- Brands: Gauchezco
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Wine Styles: Very Dry, Sparkling
- Countries: Mendoza
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £12 to £20
- Wine Cellar: Sparkling Wine
Sparkling wines and Champagne should always be stored in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. The ideal temperature for storage is 13-15 degrees C.
Warning: Sparkling wines contain high natural pressure. Do not allow bottles to get warm. Chill bottle before opening and avoid shaking. Point bottle away from others and yourself when removing wire, hood and cork. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open.
To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Display light rose color with bright undertones and fine and persistent bubbles. Aromas of fresh fruit, complex and elegant from the richness of the Pinot Noir. In the mouth is complex and structures with a smooth acidity balance.
Enjoy chilled with appetizers and oysters.
The soil type in Barrancas - Maipu area (Mendoza Province) is sandy-loam. The climate is continental, dry with hot summers and very low rainfall.
Starting the third week of January, our Pinot Noir is harvested during the early morning to preserve cool the temperature of the greapes.
In the winery, grapes were destemmed and inmediately press. Followed by a 20 days of alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks with selected yeasts at 16ºC.
Second fermentation is done in stainless steel tanks. Lees contact for 90 days.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Gauchezco Vineyard & Winery
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
|Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites|
Suitable for Vegetarians
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.