Offer - Geeta's Mango Chutney 320g
"Add the delicious taste of my chutney to any meal, bbq or snack for that great Indian flavour. For a quick and easy treat spread some over a cheese toastie or add a dollop on a jacket potato with butter."
Store in a cool dry place and refrigerate after opening.
Factory - Made in a factory where nuts are used
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Geeta's Foods Ltd,
PO Box 7645,
Cap/Lid - Recyclable; Pack - Recyclable
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Mangoes (56%), Sugar, Salt, Acetic Acid (naturally produced), Whole Garlic Cloves, Cumin Seeds, Mixed Spices, Fenugreek Seeds, Nigella Seeds, Black Peppercorns, Cardamom Pods, Whole Cloves, Herb
Suitable for Coeliacs; Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||per 20g serving||per 100g|
|Energy||215 kJ||1075 kJ|
|51 kcal||253 kcal|
|of which saturates||Trace||Trace|
|of which sugars||11.4g||57.2g|
Roasted lamb leg, coated in yogurt and tikka sauce. Serve in pitta bread with red cabbage slaw and mango chutney - an Indian inspired twist on the traditional Sunday roast.
1 hr 50 mins
Coronation chicken was invented by Constance Spry and Rosemary Hume to celebrate the coronation of Her Majesty the Queen in 1953. Today it is a classic salad and sandwich filling. Add a hotter curry paste if you like a bit more spice.
1 hr 10 mins
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
Be deliciously different with this summery dish from the Vegetarian Society.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 05-May-2015 at 00:43. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.