Geo Watkins Mushroom Ketchup 190ml
Store in a cool, dry place.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 4 weeks.
Pies & Puddings:
Add two tablespoons per pound of meat to the fillings of steak and kidney pies and puddings to give them a spicy mushroom flavour and a rich colour.
Roast Meats & Poultry:
Mushroom Ketchup can be used as a marinate for all meats and poultry and also for basting during roasting. Use the resulting pan juices to make a rich dark gravy with the appetising smell and taste of mushrooms.
Sauces & Soups:
Enriches all brown sauces and soups and makes an excellent flavouring for cream of mushroom soup and mushroom sauce.
Straight from the bottle:
Mushroom Ketchup is delicious on grilled chops, kidneys, liver or steaks.
Preparation and Usage
Add two tablespoons per 450g of meat to the fillings of steak and kidney pies and puddings to give them a spicy mushroom flavour and a rich colour.
Add two tablespoons to mushroom soups or sauces for extra mushroom flavour or use to enrich any gravy.
Shake well before use.
Return To Address
AB World Foods Ltd.,
UK: 0800 0195 617
ROI: 0044 800 0195 617
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
AB World Foods Ltd.,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Made in the EU
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Salt, Spirit Vinegar, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein [Water, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Salt], Mushroom Powder (3%) [Concentrated Mushroom Juice, Maltodextrin], Barley Malt Extract, Spices
Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|Energy||55kJ / 13kcal|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
Vegan cooking made easy - this Italian bake uses cauliflower and soya milk for a white sauce and canned lentils as filling
1 hr 30 mins
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Oct-2016 at 01:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.