Gü-ey Chocolate Torte 400g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 17)*
£1.06 per 100g
We think we've cracked it - the ultimate sharing pud. But be warned: Our Gü-ey Chocolate Torte is so intensely chocolately, so incredibly velvety, so seductively smooth you might find your next soirée somewhat oversubscribed.
Fearlessly fruity puds that throw caution to the wind.
Keep Refrigerated; Do Not Freeze
We have done our best to ensure that the torte nestling in this box reaches you in tip-top condition.
This torte can be dressed up to impress on any occasion. Here are some of our suggestions...
Serve with icing sugar and fresh raspberries for a splash of colour.
Add thick Jersey cream and mixed berries with chopped mint for a refreshing finish.
Pour over warm chocolate sauce and a sprinkling of crushed almonds for a nutty chocolate hit.
Quashing all urges to dive in immediately, carefully lift your torte out of the cardboard tray inside the box. Then tear or cut the cardboard case to slide your torte onto a serving plate.
6 skinny slices, 4 proper slices
Preparation and Usage
Feeling a bit fancy?
Try it with fresh raspberries and a dollop of crème fraiche, or a sprinkling of slivered almonds and a dusting of cocoa powder. Yum!
We have done our best to make sure the torte nestling in this box reaches you in tip-top condition.
Quashing all urges to dive in immediately, carefully lift the torte out of the paper case and slide on to a serving plate, with cake card still intact.
For seriously smart slicing, warm the blade of a sharp knife under very hot water and dry before cutting.
Gü-ey tip: while this torte is great straight from the fridge, to take the chill off and make ür torte extra Gü-ey, cut into slices, pop each one on to its own plate and warm them up in the microwave for a few seconds each.
Country of Packing
Pack - Recyclable
Manufactured on a site that handles nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pasteurised whole egg, dark chocolate (26%) (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (soya lecithin), natural vanilla flavouring), unsalted butter (milk), sugar, vegetable oil (rapeseed and sustainable palm oil), fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamine), water, preservative (potassium sorbate).
Allergens: see ingredients list in bold.
Manufactured on a site that handles nuts.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 1/8|
|Energy||444 kcal||283 kcal|
|1850 kJ||1179 kJ|
|of which sugars (g)||28.8||18.4|
|of which saturates (g)||19.4||12.4|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.