Gia Garlic Puree in Vegetable Oil 90g
over 3 weeks *
Use Gia® Garlic and save yourself the fiddle and mess of skinning and crushing cloves of garlic.
- Brands: Gia
Refrigerate after opening and consume within one month.
Gia® Garlic puree can be used in all recipes which call for garlic-such as garlic bread, sauces, roast meat stews casseroles.
Preparation and Usage
Gia garlic puree can be used in all recipes which call for garlic-such as garlic bread, sauces, roast meat stews casseroles.
Country of Origin
Via Dell'Artigianato, 15,
44047 Sant'Agostino (FE),
Garlic (55%), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite)
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||Per 100 g|
|Energy||1611 Kj / 391 Kcal|
Arancini, or risotto balls as they are sometimes known, mark the perfect way to make the most of leftover risotto, especially once served with a piquant arrabiata sauce. Leave the sauce to simmer for as long as possible, to give depth of flavour.
3 hrs 20 mins
Tip: for a traditional biryani dish, layer the rice and prawn masala alternatively together with the garnish and some chopped coriander, and oven-bake for 10 minutes.
This is a fantastic dish which can be almost cooked from start to finish in one pan. Any fresh pasta will do for this recipe however Paul recommends long pasta, which works well with the texture of the sauce.
A one-pot chicken curry dish which is given its unique flavour by a sprinkling of crushed peppercorns, cardamom pods and a ginger/garlic paste. If you don't want to use chicken on the bone, use skinned pieces of chicken breast, which will also speed up this recipe considerably.
A dinner option in the Vegetarian Society's V-Healthy meal plan. For a quick and easy meal substitute the spices for the spice mix in the taco kits.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-Jul-2015 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.