Gilbert's Kosher Smoked Turkey Breast 142g
over 1 week *
£1.69 per 100g
Cut prime turkey breast cured and mixed with seasoning cooked then smoked over wood chippings.
Halal Consultations, Under the Supervision of Beth Din of Federation of Synagogues - KF
Gilbert's Kosher Foods
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Microwave - From Chilled. 800w: Remove from pack, and place contents on to a microwaveable dish. Cook on full power for 90 seconds.
Cooking instructions are intended as a guide only.
Return To Address
Gilbert's Kosher Foods Limited,
Customer careline: +44 (0) 1908 64 67 87
Our guarantee: If you are not satisfied with this product, please return the label and receipt of purchase to Gilbert's Kosher Foods Limited.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Country of Origin
Gilbert's Kosher Foods Limited,
Tray & Heat Sealed
Full Product Name:
Cured cooked and smoked pieces of Turkey Breast meat
Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Keep refrigerated (0 to 5°C). Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for Home Freezing: Freeze on day of purchase. Use during first month. Defrost thoroughly before use and consume immediately. Do not refreeze.
Produced in the UK. Turkey breast is produced in the EU and Israel
Produced in a protective atmosphere
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Celery, Contains Yeast
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Turkey (90%), Water, Potato Starch, Salt, Caster Sugar, Onion Powder, Stabiliser (Sodium Di, Tri and Poly Phosphate), Ground White Pepper, Spice and Herb Extracts, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which Saturates:||0.3g|
|of which Sugars:||0.3g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.