Gilbert's Kosher Turkey Pastrami 142g
over 1 week *
Cured cooked turkey breast with added water & potato starch.
Ideal with salads and in sandwiches!
Gilbert's Kosher Foods
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Microwave - From Chilled. 800w Microwave Guidelines: Remove from pack, and place contents on to a microwaveable dish. Cook on full power for 90 seconds.
Cooking instructions are intended as a guide only.
Return To Address
Our guarantee: If you are not satisfied with this product, please return the label and receipt of purchase to Gilbert's Kosher Foods Limited. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Gilbert's Kosher Foods Limited,
Customer careline: +44 (0) 1908 64 67 87
Country of Origin
Gilbert's Kosher Foods Limited,
Tray & Heat Sealed
Full Product Name:
Cooked and cured pieces of Turkey Breast meat coated with black peppers
Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Keep refrigerated (0 to 5°C). Do not exceed use by date.
Suitable for home freezing: Freeze on day of purchase. Use during first month. Defrost thoroughly before use and consume immediately. Do not refreeze.
Produced in the UK. Turkey Breast is produced in the EU and Israel
Produced in a protective atmosphere
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Turkey (90%), Water, Potato Starch, Salt, Black Pepper (1%), Caster Sugar, Onion Powder, Stabiliser (Sodium Di, Tri and Poly Phosphate), Ground White Pepper, Spice and Herb Extracts, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which Saturates:||0.6g|
|of which Sugars:||0.7g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Sep-2016 at 02:42. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.