Ginsters Original Cornish Pasty 227g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Fresh British Beef. Baked in light puff pastry. With potato, onion and swede from local farms - how lazy are we?
Our chef Graham has baked your pasty right here in Cornwall. He fills it to the brim with fresh, tasty British beef and vegetables from local farms. He doesn't add any artificial stuff. He doesn't fly anything in from abroad. Oh, apart from the pepper. And the other spices. But that's about it.
And when Graham's packed in as much flavour as he can, he shoves the pastry in the oven. Just like you do at home.
Except Graham and the team make thousands every day
Great tasting food starts with fresh, wholesome ingredients. That's why we insist on quality cuts of British beef, pork and chicken in the Ginsters range. Our unique recipes are packed full of flavour for a really satisfying eat.
- Brands: Ginsters
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. You can enjoy this pasty either hot or cold.
Remove all packaging.
These are guidelines only, appliances may vary.
Please ensure food is piping hot before serving.; Microwave - From Chilled. Based on an 800W oven.
Heat on full power for 1 minute 45 seconds. Allow to stand for 1 minute before eating.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Pre-heat oven to 180°C, Fan Oven 160°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4. Place on a baking tray.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Pre-heat oven to 180°C, Fan Oven 160°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4. Place on a baking tray.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Preparation and Usage
If you can resist scoffing this before you get home, try it hot from the oven!
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Insert - Card - Widely Recycled
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Potato, WHEATFLOUR, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed), British Beef (14%), Water, Onion, Swede, Beef Fat, EGG, Salt, Cornflour, Black Pepper, Vegetable Bouillon, MILK, GROUND MUSTARD SEEDS, White Pepper, Coriander, Vegetable Bouillon contains: Dried Onion, Dried Leek, Salt, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Allergen Information: Milk, Wheat, Gluten, Egg, Mustard
|Typical Values||As consumed 100g Provides||As consumed Each Pasty (227g) Provides||Per Serving % GDA Women||Per Serving % GDA Men||Guideline Daily Amount Women||Guideline Daily Amount Men|
|Of which Saturates||7.2g||16.3g||82%||54%||20g||30g|
|Of which Sugars||1.8g||4.2g||5%||4%||90g||120g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-May-2015 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.