Offer - Ginsters Pepper Steak Slice 170g
3 days guaranteed *
*Wirral Sensory Services Jan 2016 Vs previous slice
Great tasting food starts with fresh, wholesome ingredients. That's why we insist on quality cuts of British beef, pork and chicken in the Ginsters range. Our unique recipes are packed full of flavour for a really satisfying eat.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Remove all packaging.
These are guidelines only, appliances may vary. Please ensure food is piping hot before serving.; Microwave - From Chilled. Based on an 800W oven.
Heat on full power for 1 minute 30 seconds. Allow to stand for 1 minutes before eating.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Pre-heat oven to 180ºC, Fan 160ºC, Gas 4.
Place on a baking tray.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Pre-heat oven to 180ºC, Fan 160ºC, Gas 4.
Place on a baking tray.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Preparation and Usage
You can enjoy this slice either hot or cold.
Return To Address
We are proud of our products, but if you are not satisfied please get in touch:
Tel: 01579 386333
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
British steak with potato and onion in a creamy pepper sauce made with Westcountry double cream, wrapped in light puff pastry.
Suitable for home freezing
Freeze before use by date and consume within 1 month.
To eat cold from frozen, defrost thoroughly and consume within 24 hours. Do not refreeze.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
British Beef (24%), Wheatflour (Wheat, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed), Water, Potato, Onion, Westcountry Double Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Egg, Salt, Pepper, Yeast Extract, Beef Stock, Milk, Garlic Purée, Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Beef Fat
Low on phenylalanine
|Typical Values||As consumed 100g Provides||As consumed Each Slice (170g) Provides||Reference Intake per serving||Reference Intake (Adult)|
|Of which Saturates||9.4g||16.0g||80%||20g|
|Of which Sugars||1.1g||1.9g||2%||90g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 16-Feb-2017 at 04:40. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.