Givon Malog 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
- Brands: Givon
- Countries: Israel
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Kosher
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Red
These wines are a delight with meals, as well as for Kiddush and Havdallah.
Rich, sweet wine that is perfect for desserts and pastries, as well as Kiddush and Havdallah
Kedem Europe Ltd
Barkan was founded in 1990, by Yair Lerner and Shmuel Boxer. They immediately set forth on a program of modernization and the planting of vineyards. Barkan Winery is located at Kibbutz Hulda and is now the second largest winery in Israel
Barkan receives grapes from vineyards from all the best regions in Israel; such as the Golan Heights, the Upper Galilee and the Lebanese border area, the lower Galilee and Tavor, the Jerusalem mountains, and Israel's south, around Mitzpe Ramon
Barkan Winery, located on a 50,000 square meter area, includes a 12 million litre tank farm, an automated crushing and fermentation plant, and a 10000 square meter air conditioned filling and case storage building. Barkan receives over 8000 tons of grapes during the harvest, and devotes nights and days throughout the year to ensure that the fruit received from the vineyard is the best possible to ensure that the bottle that you open will be the best that can be made
Return To Address
Kedem Europe Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Barkan Wine Cellars,
Glass bottle recyclable
Full Product Name:
Red Israeli Wine
Kedem Europe Ltd.,
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
Pasta and meatballs have got to be one of the most popular family style Italian meals of all time. What I like about this recipe is the tasty tomato and pepper sauce which accompanies it. I have used red and yellow peppers with some chopped parsley, thickened with tomato passata and red wine. Make double quantities of the sauce, so that you can freeze one portion for another time.
1 hr 5 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.