Glenmorangie 10 Year Old Original Whisky 35cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
The finest golden barley and mineral-rich water from the Glenmorangie Distillery's own Tarlogie springs come together in the tallest whisky stills in Scotland to produce a spirit of rare finesse and delicacy
This new spirit is then matured in the finest bourbon oak casks. Our pioneering research into the effect of wood selection on whisky maturation has led to the development of bespoke casks, crafted from slow growth, air-seasoned wood from hand-selected oak trees. The spirit is gently matured in traditional stone built, earth floored warehouses and it is only after ten years that Glenmorangie reaches a perfect balance of sweetness and complexity.
The resulting mature spirit has a soft, alluring mouthfeel, combining beautifully with the hallmark characteristics of Glenmorangie; a light, honeyed sweetness fused with notes of citrus, vanilla and almonds. Indeed, a famous French parfumier identified no less than twenty-six distinct aromas in 'The Original'
Glenmorangie is renowned the world over for its elegant and floral spirit; a single malt whisky of exquisite finesse and alluring complexity. Since 1843 is has remained Truly Original
In the far North of Scotland, beside the ancient Royal Burgh of Tain, lies the Glenmorangie Distillery. Established in 1843, Glemorangie is still to this day perfected by the Sixteen Men of Tain. In the Gaelic language Glemorangie means 'valley of tranquility', perfectly describing the distillery's peaceful setting on the banks of the picturesque Dornoch Firth
Icon of Scotland
Glenmorangie is very proud of its roots in the ancient lands of Ross-shire, in particular the eighth century Cadboll Stone lying close to the distillery and Glenmorangie House. An icon of the Picts, the original people of Scotland, it is as intriguing and compelling as Glenmorangie itself, and the inspiration for our emblem.
Delicate, floral notes in the spirit are permeated by softness and sweetness from superior ex-Bourbon casks.
Return To Address
Glenmorangie Distillery Coy Tain,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Glenmorangie Distillery Coy Tain,
Glass bottle recyclable
Full of citrus flavour - you don't need to have a cold to enjoy this delicious boozy hot toddy. Any leftover toddy can be reheated when needed in heatproof glasses in the microwave.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Sep-2016 at 01:58. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.