New - Glorious! Limited Edition Skinnylicious Soup 600g
5 days guaranteed *
36.7p per 100g
From our adventures around the world we've sought out exciting, delicious & healthy SkinnyLicious soup recipes, all under 150 calories per portion.
Cooking Instructions - General. Ouch! During heating, the packaging may become flexible. Keep on a plate when heating and moving in and out of the microwave. Handle with care to avoid scalding.
This soup may separate over life. Stir prior to cooking and it will be back to normal. Appliances vary, the below instructions are a guide only.
Make sure soup is nice and hot before serving. Do not reheat in pot.; Hob - From Chilled. Pour soup into a saucepan. Heat at medium temperature for 5 1/2 mins, stirring frequently. Letting soup boil will spoil the Glorious! flavours, so please don't do it.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat E (850w) 5 mins.
Take off the lid and rest on top. Place on a microwaveable plate. Cook at full power for 5 mins stirring halfway through and at the end. Stand for 1 min. Enjoy.
Return To Address
We'd love to hear from you.
Country of Origin
Label - glued - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Lid - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Broccoli and spinach soup.
Please keep upright
Let's Chill Please keep in the fridge, eat within 2 days of opening and use by the date on the lid.
Freezing? Best do it right now and eat within one month. Defrost overnight in a refrigerator prior to cooking.
See lid for 'use by' date.
Made in the UK with a pinch of adventure
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Celery, Free From Gluten, May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Broccoli (46%), Water, Spinach (6%), Onion (5%), Celery (4%), Mango Puree, Bouillon (Salt, Maltodextrin (Potato), Potato Starch, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Vegetables (Onion, Parsnip, Parsley), Sunflower Oil, Spices (Turmeric, Lovage, Pepper, Garlic, Mace, Nutmeg), Natural Lovage Extract), Coconut Oil, Black Pepper
Suitable for Vegans; Low Fat
|Typical Values||as sold Per 100g||as sold Per 1/2 pot (300g) contains|
|of which saturates||0.6g||1.8g|
|of which sugars||0.6g||1.8g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal) (RI)|
|Contains 2 portions|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.