Golden Delicious Apples essential Waitrose 7 per pack
Golden Delicious Apples are instantly recognizable by their yellow/ light green colour skin, and are crisp and sweet to taste. This popular variety of apple is delicate and should be handled with care.
Fruit count per bag is dependent on fruit size. Minimum 7 pieces per bag
waitrose.com/lovelife for more information
Refrigerate after purchase.
Wash before use. Best served at room temperature
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending on seasonality
Bag - Plastic
Full Product Name:
Golden delicious apples
Refrigerate after purchase.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||trace|
|of which sugars||11.8g|
This is a delicious, lighter alternative to traditional Christmas pudding, prepared in just 20 minutes.
2 hrs 20 mins
You can use fine rice noodles instead of the cabbage if you prefer.
It's Pizza Party time! Cheese grated, tomatoes washed and Pig is so excited he can't stop doing the Running Man. These delicious pizzas and the colourful coleslaw are so easy to make, you'll whip them up in the blink of an eye. Why not call in the troops and have your very own pizza party! Florentine and Pig's recipes are designed with your children in mind. There are always plenty of tasks they can help you with in each recipe and they are always fun and exciting to eat too! Cooking is a wonderful way to spend time and have fun with your children. Involving them in the process means they will take pride in the food they have made and will enjoy eating and sharing it even more. To see this recipe being made in Florentine and Pig's cottage, go to www.florentineandpig.com
This tasty chicken dish combines a trio of different flavours to excellent effect. It’s sure to impress, so a great choice for a dinner party.
This Yogurt Cake is simple to make and absolutely delicious. The recipe was devised by Lactofree community member Jean Elizabeth and has become a firm favourite with anyone who has tried it! Use the empty yoghurt pot to measure out the dry ingredients.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.