Gonzalez Byass Altozano Tempranillo Cabernet 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£7.99 per 75cl
- Brands: Altozano
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo
- Countries: Castilla La Mancha
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Red, Decanter
RedGrapeBlend, Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon
A sumptuous blend of ripe red cherries, juicy blackberries and plums with a touch of vanilla. Full-bodied with hints of oak and a luscious long spicy finish.
This wine is perfect on its own, with rich tomato sauce or to accompany succulent red meat dishes
Gonzalez Byass UK
Ever since my great, great grandfather, Manuel Maria Gonzalez, founded our family business in 1835, every bottle bearing the Gonzalez Byass name has carried our reputation for quality and consistency. Our Altozano range has been created with 170 years of experience to reflect the best of modern Spanish wine whilst remaining faithful to our family heritage. Mauricio Gonzalez.
Finca Constancia is situated in the province of Toledo in Castilla-La Mancha, about 100km from Madrid. The estate, purchased in 2001, was chosen due to the very distinctive make-up of its soil. It is protected by two mountain ranges, the Sierra de Gredos and the Montes de Toledo. The vineyard is divided into 70 parcels which are all harvested and vinified separately.
Each grape variety is machine harvested at night when the temperature is at its lowest. The two varieties come together to form a well structured, concentrated and intensely aromatic blend. The wine making process is carried out in stainless steel tanks. The wine is aged in American and French oak casks for three months in order to accomplish its structure. The wines are then blended and bottled.
Country of Origin
Finca Constancia S.L.,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Tempranillo & Cabernet Sauvignon - Red Spanish Wine
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.