Offer - Gonzalez Byass Altozano Tempranillo Shiraz 2010 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £5.99
"I cannot think of a better business than making wine, to it I therefore dedicate my life."
Manuel Maria Gonzalez 1836
Rich aromas and vibrant flavours of juicy red cherries, ripe plums and warm spices burst from this delicious blend of Tempranillo and Shiraz. With its subtle hints of oak from cask ageing you can enjoy this smooth and fruity wine on its own or as the perfect match to succulent roast meats and rich pasta sauces.
Ever since my great, great grandfather, Manuel Maria Gonzalez, founded our family business in 1835, every bottle bearing the Gonzalez Byass name has carried our reputation for quality and consistency. Our Altozano range has been created with 170 years of experience to reflect the best of modern Spanish wine whilst remaining faithful to our family heritage.
Alc. 13.5% Vol.
10.1 UK Units
1.7 UK Units per 125ml
- Brands: Altozano
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah, Tempranillo
- Countries: Castilla La Mancha
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: Less than £6
- Wine Cellar: Red, Decanter
Store in a cool, dry place.
Vibrant flavours of juicy red cherries, ripe plums and warm spices, combined with subtle hints of oak.
You can enjoy this smooth and fruity wine on its own or as the perfect match to succulent roast meats and rich pasta sauces.
Gonzalez Byass UK
Ever since my great, great grandfather, Manuel Maria Gonzalez, founded our family business in 1835, every bottle bearing the Gonzalez Byass name has carried our reputation for quality and consistency. Our Altozano range has been created with 170 years of experience to reflect the best of modern Spanish wine whilst remaining faithful to our family heritage. Mauricio Gonzalez.
Finca Constancia is situated in the province of Toledo in Castilla-La Mancha, about 100km from Madrid. The estate, purchased in 2001, was chosen due to the very distinctive make-up of its soil. It is protected by two mountain ranges, the Sierra de Gredos and the Montes de Toledo. The vineyard is divided into 70 parcels which are all harvested and vinified separately.
Each grape variety is machine harvested at night when the temperature is at its lowest. The two varieties perfectly compliment each other. They are fermented separately at low temperatures to extract all the fruity character and less aggressive tannins. The wine is aged in American and French oak casks for three months before blending and bottling.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Finca Constancia S.L., R.E.N° CLM-0586/TO, Otero-Toledo, Spain.
Glass bottle recyclable
Full Product Name:
Tempranillo & Syrah - Red Spanish Wine
Product of Spain
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.