Good Hemp Milk UHT 1L
over 1 month *
Good Hemp is a creamy, nutritious, dairy free alternative to Milk and Soya. Made from natural hemp seed, it can be used in Tea and Coffee, Cereals, Milk Shakes, Porridge, for cooking or simply as a refreshing dink.
Good Hemp is low in saturated fat, easy to digest and cholesterol free.
Hemp seed is naturally rich in Omega 3 & 6.
In fact, just one serving of Good Hemp provides 50% of our recommended daily intake of Omega 3.
Omega 3 & 6 (GLA) are the essential fatty acids (EFAs) that the body cannot produce and must be supplied by food.
We work really hard to produce the best value products. This means using the most valuable raw ingredients for taste and for health, which also benefit the planet.
Hemp is one of the oldest crops to be grown in the world.
Hemp is really healthy, but it is also fantastic for the environment.
Hemp grows very fast. In fact, it is one of the fastest growing plants on earth. And it captures a lot of C02.
It does not need pesticides.
Every part of the plant is used.
Seed for healthy food and the stalks for eco-building materials, which lock CO2.
Hemp is very healthy for the soil.
We grow our hemp in wildlife friendly fields.
If you like Good Hemp, you will love our other Good things.
Good Oil, Good Seed
Braham & Murray
Once opened, keep refrigerated & consume within 5 days.
Shake well before use
Preparation and Usage
Instructions for use
Shake well before use.
Country of Origin
Braham & Murray,
Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose, Free From Dairy, Free From Soya\Soybeans
Water, Hemp Cream (3%), Grape Juice Extract Concentrate, Calcium from Seaweed (Lithothamnium Calcareum), Emulsifier (Sucrose Ester), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Natural Flavouring, Sea Salt, Vitamin D2
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||per: 100ml||250ml serving|
|Protein||<0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrates||3.4 g||8.5 g|
|of which Sugars||1.6 g||4.0 g|
|of which Lactose||nil||nil|
|Fat||2.5 g||6.3 g|
|of which Saturates||0.2 g||0.5 g|
|of which Monounsaturates||0.3 g||0.8 g|
|of which Polyunsaturates||2.0 g||5.0 g|
|of which Omega 3||0.4 g||1.0 g|
|Omega 6||1.3 g||3.4 g|
|Fibre||<0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Sodium||0.02 g||0.05 g|
|(Equivalent as Salt)||0.05 g||0.13 g|
|Calcium||120 mg||300 mg|
|Vitamin D2||0.75 µg||1.88 µg|
|** % of the recommended daily allowance|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-Mar-2015 at 04:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.