Offer - Goodfella's Deep Loaded Cheese Pizza Frozen 417g
Just when you thought the Nation's favourite deep pizza couldn't get any better, we decided it could! Yes really, Deeply Delicious tastes even more delicious. And it's all thanks to the fantastic French wheat flour we now use to make our bases light and fluffy (and there's no saturated fat in the pizza base, because we care about what you eat).
Which means our Deeply Delicious base is now even deeper and lighter for a seriously enjoyable bigger, crispier bite. But don't panic, we're not changing anything else. Our toppings are still full-on deeply delicious favourites, oozing with freshness and flavour, and loaded on to satisfy big appetites.
Go on, grab a slice and tuck in - before someone else gets it!
Oven cook - From Frozen. For best results cook from frozen.
1. Get the oven warmed up to 190°C/Gas 5, for a fan assisted oven heat to 180°C.
2. Remove all packaging and recycle carton.
3. Spread out all topping, then slide your pizza onto a baking tray and place on the top shelf of the oven. Alternatively for a crispier pizza place directly onto the oven shelf.
4. Bake for 22-24 mins. When your Goodfell'a Deep Pizza is golden brown and piping hot, pop it on a plate to cool slightly before eating, as topping can be extremely hot.
As appliances may vary, these are guidelines only.
Country of Origin
Green Isle Foods Ltd.,
Cardboard box recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour, Water, Mozzarella Cheese (14%) (Milk) (Milk, Skim Milk Powder, Starch, Salt, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk)), Cheddar Cheese (14%) (Milk), Tomato (7%), Vegetable Oil: Rapeseed, Palm, Yeast, Salt, Dextrose, Onion Purée, Maltodextrin (from Wheat), Starch, Basil, Sugar, Oregano, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Purée, Natural Flavouring, Black Pepper, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid, This product may contain traces of Nuts and Peanuts
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||when cooked per 100g||when cooked per 1/4 pizza serving||% RI* per 1/4 pizza|
|Energy||1347kJ/ 321kcal||1400kJ/ 334kcal||17%|
|of which saturates||6.6g||6.9g||35%|
|of which sugars||3.5g||3.6g||18%|
|Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/ 2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Oct-2015 at 00:33. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.