Gourmet Garden Ginger Spice Blend 80g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £2.31
5g = 1tsp.
Contains 15 pieces of freshly chopped ginger in each tube.
24 servings per pack.
Why not try…
…combining Gourmet Garden ginger and lemon grass with meat, Asian vegetables, oyster sauce and honey for a delicious stir fry.
…spicing up steamed vegetables by stirring through Gourmet Garden ginger and coriander with a dash or honey.
Simply add a little or a lot depending on your taste
Preparation and Usage
In cooking use 1 tbsp of paste to replace 1 tbsp f fresh ginger
Loves... Asian & Moroccan: marinades, stir fries, dressings, juices & tea
Country of Origin
G.G. (Europe) Ltd.,
PO Box 1204,
Full Product Name:
Ginger Stir-In Paste
Best Before: See Cap
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fresh Ginger (61%), Dextrose, Humectant (Glycerol), Fructose, Sea Salt, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Thickener (Xanthan Gum)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1tsp (5g) Serving|
|of which saturates||0.1g||<0.1g|
|of which sugars||25.3g||1.3g|
Tip: for a traditional biryani dish, layer the rice and prawn masala alternatively together with the garnish and some chopped coriander, and oven-bake for 10 minutes.
There's nothing like a plate of sticky ribs fresh off the barbecue. Josh Eggleton demonstrates how remarkably simple they are to prepare, coating the ribs in a ketchup, soy sauce and black treacle marinade.
Salmon in a lime, ginger, sesame oil and honey glaze for a lighter winter dish. This glaze could also be added to chicken or prawns.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.