Granovita Gluten Free Vegetable Hotpot 420g
46.4p per 100g
Gluten, Yeast & Dairy free
- Brands: Granovita
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Lactose Free, Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Gluten Free
Cooking Instructions - General. These cooking instructions are given as a guideline, adjust cooking time to microwave power.; Hob - From Ambient. Pour contents into saucepan and heat thoroughly. Do not boil as this may impair flavour. Do not reheat.; Microwave - From Ambient. Pour content into non-metallic container, cover and vent. Heat for 2-3 minutes stirring halfway through. Do not reheat.
Preparation and Usage
This delicious Vegetable Hotpot is ready to serve.
Simply pour contents into a saucepan and heat thoroughly.
Return To Address
GranoVita UK Ltd.,
Tel: +44 (0)1933273717
Country of Origin
GranoVita UK Ltd,
Full Product Name:
A blend of lentils, potatoes, carrots & celery in sauce.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, transfer to a non-metallic container, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
Best before end: see end of can.
Made in the UK
GranoVita UK Ltd.,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Celery, Free From Dairy, Free From Gluten, Contains Soya, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Lentils (19%), Potatoes (14%) (Potatoes, Antioxidant: Sodium Metabisulphite (contains Sulphites)), Carrots (9%), Celery (7%), Onions (2%), Tomato Puree, Sunflower Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soya, Maize, contains Colour: Sulphite Ammonia Caramel), Vegetable Bouillon [Sea Salt, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (contains Soya), Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Powder (Celery, Onion), Sunflower Oil, Parsley, Turmeric, White Pepper, Garlic, Mace, Lovage, Nutmeg], Onion Powder
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
|of which sugars||1.5g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.