Greek Style Natural Yogurt essential Waitrose 500g
over 1 week *
20p per 100g
Country of Origin
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Lid - Plastic - Check Local Recycling; Pot - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Greek style natural yogurt
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened consume within 3 days. Do not exceed use by date.
For use by date see lid.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Greek Style Yogurt (Milk), Contains the following Live Bacteria: Bifidobacterium Species, Lactobacillus Delbrueckii Subsp. Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophilus
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 1/4 Pot|
|of which saturates||6.1g||7.6g|
|of which sugars||5.4g||6.8g|
|Calcium||151.0mg (19% of NRV)||188.8mg (24% of NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
Variation: Use 200g (7oz) summer berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and redcurrants, instead of the mango and passion fruit. Cook's Notes: The longer you chill the desserts the softer the meringue will become, so don't refrigerate them for more than an hour if you'd like some crunch.
A twist on the classic topping of lemon and sugar, this traditional pancake is finished with zesty lemon curd ice-cream. A delicious pud all year round.
Crumble for breakfast? We'll have some of that please!
A deliciously easy recipe from Gordon Ramsay's "Fast Food" cookbook.
Incredibly quick and easy to put together, serve warm for breakfast with a spoonful of Greek yogurt drizzled with honey or as part of a meze selection with cheese, cold ham, salad and warm bread.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.