Green & Black's 70% Dark 100g
The Fairtrade certification Mark is your independent guarantee that the Fairtrade ingredients in this product have been certified in accordance with international Fairtrade Standards.
Fairtrade enables farmers and workers in developing countries to improve their working and living conditions and make a better living through fair prices, community development and environmental stewardship.
Green & Black's
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light
May contain traces of cereal
The milk in our organic dark chocolate is present because it is currently made on the same production line as our organic milk chocolate.
Contains milk & soya ingredients
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Country of Packing
Green & Black's,
3 Sanderson Road,
Packing - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cocoa Mass #, Raw Cane Sugar #, Cocoa Butter #, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Vanilla Extract #, Organic Dark Chocolate: Minimum Cocoa Solids 70%, Cocoa, Sugar, Vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 99%, May contain Nuts, Milk, # = Certified Organic
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 6 Pieces (20g)||%* Per 6 Pieces (20g)|
|Energy||2405 kJ||485 kJ|
|580 kcal||120 kcal||6%|
|of which Saturates||25.0g||5.0g||25%|
|of which Sugars||28.5g||5.7g||6%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
Sofa-side nibbles for cosy autumn evenings spent in front of a good film.
These make lovely gifts for birthdays, visiting a friend or when you just fancy something small and delicious as dessert. These are little treats delicately laced with your favourite flavours.
A decadent and delicious hot chocolate recipe from Hope and Greenwood, perfect for frosty mornings and chilly evenings.
If you love chocolate you will love our chocolate dirt pots and it's also a great one to get the kids involved with! The chocolate pudding is really easy to make and you can layer these the day before, ready to be decorated with plenty of mint and gummy worms! You'll find more inventive and tasty SORTED recipes at www.sortedfood.com!
Making a mousse is much simpler than it looks. This fresh and aromatic combination is quick to prepare and can be made in advance
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Apr-2016 at 05:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.