Green & Black's 85% Dark 100g
A generous measure of Madagascan vanilla was essential to this bar; not only does this spice lend its distinctive flavour to the chocolate but it also rounds out the bitter notes and acidity of the cocoa. We select the finest organic ingredients and take extra care to bring out the distinct flavour that has become our trademark.
The Fairtrade certification Mark is your independent guarantee that the Fairtrade ingredients in this product have been certified in accordance with international Fairtrade standards.
Fairtrade enables farmers and workers in developing countries to improve their working and living conditions and make a better living through fair prices, community development and environmental stewardship. www.info.fairtrade.net
Green & Black's
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Green & Black's,
3 Sanderson Road,
Packing - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cocoa Mass #, Cocoa Butter #, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder #, Raw Cane Sugar #, Vanilla Extract #, May contain Nuts, Milk, Organic Dark Chocolate: minimum Cocoa Solids 85%, Cocoa, Sugar, Vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 100%
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 6 Pieces (20g)||%* Per 6 Pieces (20g)|
|Energy||2610 kJ||520 kJ|
|630 kcal||125 kcal||6%|
|of which Saturates||32.0g||6.4g||32%|
|of which Sugars||13.5g||2.7g||3%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
Follow our step-by-step guide to melting chocolate, add cream, sugar and a glug of almond liqueur if you like
This gluten free twist is great served warm with melted butter! No need for anything else although an extra spreading of chocolate spread wouldn't go amiss!
The candy spiders are the perfect finishing touch to these spooky cupcakes - perfect for a Halloween party.
Lisa Tip: Figs are always rich in complex carbohydrates, a great source of dietary fibre and a wealth of essential minerals such as potassium, iron and calcium.
Peanut butter does not need to be used solely in sarnies, this quick cupcake recipe uses it to make a delicious snack.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2017 at 01:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.