Green & Black's Dark Chocolate With Ginger Bar 100g
Generous amounts of crystallised ginger pieces are mixed into our dark chocolate to allow both the ginger and chocolate flavours to be shown off at their best, while still allowing the inherent warmth from the ginger to come through.
The Fairtrade certification Mark is your independent guarantee that the Fairtrade ingredients in this product have been certified in accordance with international Fairtrade Standards.
Fairtrade enables farmers and workers in developing countries to improve their working and living conditions and make a better living through fair prices, community development and environmental stewardship. www.info.fairtrade.net
Green & Black's
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Please visit our website for more information on allergen controls.
Contains Soya Ingredients
May contain traces of nuts & cereal
The milk in our organic dark chocolate is present because it is currently made on the same production line as our organic milk chocolate
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Green & Black's,
3 Sanderson Road,
Packing - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cocoa Mass #, Raw Cane Sugar #, Crystallised Ginger (20%) (Stem Ginger #, Sugar #), Cocoa Butter #, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Vanilla Extract #, May contain Nuts, Milk, # = Certified Organic, Organic Dark Chocolate: minimum Cocoa Solids 60%, Chocolate - Cocoa, Sugar, Vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 79%
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 6 Pieces (20g)||%* Per 6 Pieces (20g)|
|Energy||2135 kJ||425 kJ|
|510 kcal||100 kcal||5%|
|of which Saturates||17.5g||3.5g||18%|
|of which Sugars||46.5g||9.3g||10%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-May-2015 at 00:24. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.