Green & Black's Fairtrade Organic Hot Chocolate 300g
To make our Hot Chocolate we blend organic dark chocolate with raw cane sugar, and add cocoa powder, pressed from the same cocoa beans as the chocolate, to give extra intensity. When stirred into hot, fresh milk the result is a cocoa-rich chocolate drink with a creamy froth.
At Green & Black's we buy the finest organically grown cocoa beans direct from our growers.
Made from the finest organic cocoa beans, our new hot chocolate has the round flavour and bittersweet aromas that you know and love. Now just with a stronger hint of cocoa intensity and much lighter packaging - with the same 300g net weight you had before!
Fairtrade enables farmers and workers in developing countries to improve their working and living conditions and make a better living through fair prices, community development and environmental stewardship.
Green & Black's
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Directions for use:
Put four teaspoons of Hot Chocolate granules into a mug (250ml / 9floz). Heat 250ml milk in a saucepan, pour it over the granules and stir. Alternatively, put the granules followed by 250ml cold milk into a microwaveable mug, stir briefly, heat in a microwave (800W) on maximum for 1 minute 40 seconds, then stir again before drinking.
Preparation and Usage
Put 4 teaspoons of Hot Chocolate granules into a mug, pour over 250ml of hot semi-skimmed milk and stir.
Alternatively, mix the granules with cold milk in a microwaveable mug and heat in an 800W microwave on high for 1 minute 40 seconds. Stir before drinking.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Country of Packing
Green & Black's,
3 Sanderson Road,
Pack - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar # (Sugar #, Tapioca Starch #), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder # (31%) (Cocoa Powder # , Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate)), Dark Chocolate # (11%) (Cocoa Mass #, Raw Cane Sugar #, Cocoa Butter #, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Vanilla Extract #, Minimum Cocoa Solids 60%), # = Certified Organic, Cocoa, Sugar, Vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 96%
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g (Dry Powder)||Per serving (Made up)**||%* Per Serving||*Reference Intakes|
|of which Saturates||4.6g||3.4g||17%||20g|
|of which Sugars||61.0g||23.0g||26%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|**4 teaspoons (17.5g) Hot Chocolate+250ml semi-skimmed milk|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Feb-2017 at 01:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.