Green & Black's Organic White Chocolate 100g
Our white chocolate is made with organic Madagascan vanilla for its sublime flavour and cocoa butter to give a smooth melt in the mouth texture. We select the finest organic ingredients and take extra care to bring out the distinctive flavour that has become our trademark.
The Fairtrade certification Mark is your independent guarantee that the Fairtrade ingredients in this product have been certified in accordance with international Fairtrade Standards.
Fairtrade enables farmers and workers in developing countries to improve their working and living conditions and make a better living through fair prices, community development and environmental stewardship. www.info.fairtrade.net
Green & Black's
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Contains traces of cereal
Contains milk & soya ingredients
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Green & Black's,
3 Sanderson Road,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Organic white chocolate
Store in a cool, dry place.
EU Organic - PL-EKO-07, EU/Non-EU Agriculture, Soil Association Symbol Holder P1117, Organic Certification PL-EKO-07, This product meets the Soil Association's standards for organic food and farming, Fairtrade means fairer trading conditions and opportunities for producers in developing countries to invest in their businesses and communities for a sustainable future. Visit www.info.fairtrade.net
Per 6 Pieces (20g) 485 kJ 115 kcal 6%*
Per 100g 2420 kJ 580 kcal
*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
5 Portions per Bar
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Raw Cane Sugar #, Cocoa Butter #, Whole Milk Powder #, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Vanilla Pod #, Vanilla Extract #, Organic White Chocolate: minimum Cocoa Solids 30%, minimum Milk Solids 26%, Cocoa, Sugar, Vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 71%, May contain Nuts, # = Certified Organic
Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 6 Pieces (20g)||%* Per 6 Pieces (20g)|
|Energy||2420 kJ||485 kJ|
|580 kcal||115 kcal||6%|
|of which Saturates||23.0g||4.6g||23%|
|of which Sugars||51.0g||10.0g||11%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
Cook's Notes Drizzle in some of your favourite tipple, such as whisky, to the melted chocolate.
Variation Use 2 × 400g cans black cherries in syrup. Drain the fruit, reserving the syrup. Spoon 2 tbsp of it over the cake. Cook's Notes Be careful when melting the white chocolate - dont let any hot water splash on it or it will seperate and become unusable.
Variation Add some dried chopped cranberries for added colour and texture. Cook's Notes When melting the chocolate, be careful that no water splashes into it - it will ruin the chocolate.
Summer is a tricky time for chocolate as the humidity and heat shorten its shelf life dramatically. At this time of year, I always look for truly special and seasonal ingredients. Fraises du bois or French wild strawberries are a real treat, and we are lucky that Scottish wild strawberries are becoming more widely availablle; otherwise regular strawberries will do.
3 hrs 20 mins
Cook's Notes Chocolate is sensitive to heating, especially white chocolate, and can scorch or go grainy - in which case, you've lost it. Check the microwave frequently after about 30 seconds, then keep a constant eye on it. Use large eggs. If you only have small ones, increase the quantity to 6.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Apr-2015 at 01:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.