Green Bay Manuka Honeysuckers, Red Superfruits 8 per pack
100% Manuka Honey plus acai, cherry, cranberry. No added sugar or stabilizers
Bay Manuka Honey Lozenges with Red Superfruits|
Green Bay Manuka Honey Lozenges with Red Superfruits are made from NPA Manuka honey and antioxidant rich cherry juice, tangy cranberry juice and freeze dried acai berry. There's loads of Manuka Honey in these all-natural lozenges, so there's no room for any unwanted added sugars or artificial flavours and preservatives. Just pure Manuka Honey and some naturally healthy bits.
The convenient, portable size makes these an excellent travel companion as well as a natural alternative for therapeutic use for coughs, throats and digestion for the family.
- Brands: Green Bay Harvest
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free
|Directions for Use: Not suitable for
children less than one year old.|
To achieve maximum benefit for the throat, suck (don't chew) two lozenges sequentially. Let each dissolve slowly.
Recommended Dosage: Take every 3-4 hours as needed
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bay Harvest Limited|
62 Hills Road
Cambridge, CB2 1LA
|Green Bay Harvest is a family business with a passion for nutritional foods and health and wellbeing. We are committed to raw, nutritional food sourced from known growers and producers who share our belief in sustainable food and believe small business does it better.|
Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Milk
|Non Peroxide Active Manuka Honey (70%), Cassava Starch (10%), Concentrated cherry juice (9.3%), concentrated cranberry juice (9.3%), freeze-dried Acai powder (1.4%).|
Values per 100g Per serving (2 lozenges)|
Energy 1623kj 90.9kj
Energy 381.9kcal 21.4kcal
Protein 0.3g 0g
Carbohydrate 118.8g 6.7g
of which sugars 99.8g 5.6g
Fat 0.7g 0g
of which saturates 0.2g 0g
Sodium 0g 0g
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.