Green Bay Organic Green Wheat Grass 125g
Convenient all-round nutritional supplement. Great for dieting & detox.
£10.79 per 100g
Organic Green Wheat Grass Powder grown in the clean, alluvial soil of
Canterbury, New Zealand to provide high nutritional value. Green Bay's Green
Wheat Grass has a pleasant, slightly grassy taste and vibrant green colour
due to its high levels of Chlorophyll, which makes it a suitable and easy
addition to fruit juice, smoothies and soups.|
Green Wheat Grass has been used a nutritional supplement for the past 50 years and has recently gained popularity with natural health enthusiasts for its nutritional value and the presence of 18 amino acids as well as beta-carotenes, calcium, folic acid, pantothenic acid, vitamin K, B6 and vitamin C. It also contains minerals including potassium, magnesium, iron, copper, phosphorous, manganese and zinc.
Take as a supplement to alkalise, aid detoxification and for general nutrtional benefits. Combines well with a probiotic and a squeeze of lemon or fresh juice or sprinkled just before serving.
- Brands: Green Bay Harvest
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Yeast Free, Organic, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free
|Not suitable for children under 1 year old. |
Start with 1 teaspoon added to food or drink and (over a six-week period) gradually increase to 1 tablespoon per day. Dosage may vary according to individual need. Recommended regular intake (at least 4 days a week) over a 3 to 6 month period for optimum benefit.
Consult your practitioner before using it if pregnant.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bay Harvest Limited|
62 Hills Road
Cambridge, CB2 1LA
|Recyclable plastic container that carries a low risk of leaching.|
|Green Bay Harvest is a family business with a passion for nutritional foods and health and wellbeing. We are committed to raw, nutritional food sourced from known growers and producers who share our belief in sustainable food and believe small business does it better.|
Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Contains Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Milk, Free From Yeast
|100% Certified Organic Green Wheat Grass|
Values per 100g per 3g|
Energy 1054kj 31kj
Energy 260kcal 9kcal
Protein 29g 0.9g
Carbohydrate 3.4g 0.1g
of which sugars 3.1g <0.1g
Fat 2.5g <0.1g
of which saturates 0.3g <0.1g
Fibre 39g 1.1g
Sodium 0.05mg 0.0015mg
Magnesium 180mg 5.4mg
Calcium 330mg 9.9mg
Iron 10mg 0.3µg
Zinc 2.6mg 0.078µg
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.