Green Bay RAW Manuka Honey 15+ NPA 340g
A delicious, raw and therapeutic high activity Manuka Honey.
£11.75 per 100g
Bay RAW Manuka Honey is from New Zealand and is a natural health remedy known
for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic qualities. |
Green Bay Manuka Honey is hand-selected by a member of the Glass family and from only a few trusted beekeepers so you can be confident about its provenance, great taste and bio-active effectiveness. The honey is kept RAW by only bottling at hive temperature and minimize the processing and filtering to retain the pollen and enzymes which naturally occur in our honey.
Specific reasons to take 15+ Manuka honey are:
- Coughs and Colds: the antibacterial properties in Manuka Honey help fight some causes of throat infections whilst honey is known to help suppress coughing and aids a good nights sleep.
- Digestion: effective against the helicobacter pylori bacteria which cause gastric ulcers.
- Fighting Infection: known to combat over 60 bacteria and fungi, its antibacterial action is highly stable.
- Nutrition: containing iron, zinc and B vitamins, non peroxide active Manuka Honey has restorative powers that make it a desirable food for those under the weather or recuperating from illness.
- Mouth and Throat Care: the antiseptic properties help kill bacteria which cause sore throats whilst the honey soothes the throat without numbing it.
Our Quality Promise:
100% New Zealand, Lab-certified Non-Peroxide Activity (NPA), Unpasteurised, Not fine filtered, Taste Tested.
- Brands: Green Bay Harvest
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free
|Directions for Use: Not suitable for babies or children less
than one year old. |
Adults - take 1 teaspoon up to 3 times a day. Children - take 1 teaspoon of Manuka honey up to 2 times a day.
For general consumption, we recommend a teaspoon a day.
Avoid foods and fluids up to 30 minutes before and 1 hour afterwards so the honey is not diluted.
Our honey naturally crystallizes over time because it has minimal processing. Some honeys will crystallize faster than others. To return a honey to liquid form, gently warm it by placing it in a double bowl with hot water beneath being careful not to overheat.
Country of Origin
Bay Harvest Limited|
62 Hills Road
Cambridge, CB2 1LA
|Glass jar recyclable.|
|Green Bay Harvest is a family business with a passion for nutritional foods and health and wellbeing. We are committed to raw, nutritional food sourced from known growers and producers who share our belief in sustainable food and believe small business does it better.|
Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Lactose, Free From Milk, Free From Yeast
|100% Manuka Honey.|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.