Green People Organic Day Solution Cream SPF15 50ml
£29.90 per 100ml
• Protects, nourishes, hydrates
• Skin defence cream rich in antioxidants
• Broad spectrum protection against UV rays
• UV protection and skin nutrients help to prevent premature ageing
• Suitable for all skin types
Made without Parabens, Lanolin, Ethyl alcohol, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants.
Certified Organic with the Organic Food Federation.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
All Green People products are NOT tested on animals.
To view the whole Green People range - click here
- Brands: Green People
- Age Range: 20-30, 30-50
- SPF Factor: 15
- Skin Type: Sensitive, Dry, Normal, Combination, Oily, Anti-Ageing
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Organic, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
Apply in the morning to a freshly cleansed and toned face and neck using gentle stroking movements.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Green People Company Ltd., RH13 8LN
Plastic packaging recyclable.
"Just wanted to let you know how pleased I have been with the skincare products that I have purchased from you to date, in particular the Day Solution SPF15. Spent 6 weeks in Australia and both myself, and my husband, used it every day and it protected our faces superbly from the strong Oz sunshine."
L.G. by email
"PLEASE don't ever stop producing the day cream with SPF 15, I love it. I have VERY sensitive skin and it's non-greasy formula feels light but protects brilliantly. I'm about to go on holiday to Marbella and will be packing this! It is so refreshing to find a company that is more bothered with the ingredients and less concerned with the fragrance of their products. Fragrances irritate my skin and the chemicals normally present in this type of product cause it to go very red. The natural ingredients you use are fragrance enough as well as having calming and soothing properties."
H.G. by email
AQUA (SPRING WATER), ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, ISOAMYL P-METHOXYCINNAMATE (NATURALLY OCCURRING UV-FILTER), CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (MINERAL UV-FILTER), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED OIL*, CETEARYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX), GLYCERYL STEARATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE (PLANT DERIVED EMULSIFIER), ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT*, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER EXTRACT*, AROMA [PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (ROSE GERANIUM) OIL*^], PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZOIC ACID, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, GERANIOL*, CITRONELLOL*, LINALOOL*, CITRAL*, LIMONENE*.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.