Offer - Green People Organic Foaming Face Wash 100ml
£8.00 per 100ml
Breakouts can occur at any stage in our lives. The primary cause of adult blemished skin is chronic stress which in turn leads to raised hormone levels, an increase in sebum production, blocked pores and infection. Your skin needs a natural, anti-blemish system of products to target spots, balance oil production, restore healthy skin flora and reduce irritation without over drying and stripping the skin.
1. Green Tea is a natural cleanser with soothing properties to reduce the appearance of redness.
2. Larch tree extract forms a breathable layer on the skin, protecting against external pollutants, reducing water loss, and improving skin texture and balance.
Green People products are not tested on animals and never contain:
Sodium lauryl/laureth sulphate, parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances, PABA-sunscreen, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs
10% of Green People's net profit is donated to charity
- Brands: Green People
- Age Range: 20-30, 30-50
- Skin Type: Sensitive, Normal, Combination, Oily
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegan, Organic, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
- Options: On Offer
For use both day and night. Shake gently before each use. Apply to moistened skin and massage gently into the face and neck. Rinse with tepid water and pat dry with a towel. Follow with moisturiser.
Preparation and Usage
The soft foam will leave skin with a renewed radiance. Apply to face and neck, massage, rinse and/or pat dry with a towel. For blemished skin follow with Day Solution Moisturiser and Blemish Banish.
Return To Address
The Green People Co. Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Country of Packing
The Green People Co. Ltd.,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Organic Lifestyle Foaming Face Wash
'For external use only'
Made in the EU
Non-Food Certification Cº - 100% certified product made with 96.6% certified organically grown ingredients
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana Water*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract*, Galactoarabinan, Aroma [Pelargoniuim Graveolens Oil*^, Salvia Sclarea Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil*^], Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Glycerin, Citral*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Linalool*, *96.4% Organic, ^Fairly Traded
Not Tested on Animals; Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.