Green People Organic Gentle Cleanse & Makeup Remover 200ml
£9.98 per 100ml
Key products are rich in skin-softening Squalane which promotes elasticity, balanced with Jojoba esters to enhance hydration, restoring skin vibrancy and moisture balance.
Shea Butter is rich in Vitamins A & E which are essential for healthy skin. Rosemary extract is famed for its antioxidant properties.
Our gentle skin care range is naturally free from harsh detergents and drying alcohol - a skin kind range ideal for sensitive skin and suitable for people with eczema and psoriasis.
1. Shea Butter softens and soothes as it cleanses.
2. Calendula is rich in flavonoids and is ideal for use on sensitive, dry or dehydrated skin.
3. Rose Geranium delicately helps to normalise and balance.
Green People products are not tested on animals and never contain:
Sodium lauryl/laureth sulphate, parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances, PABA-sunscreen, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs
10% of Green People's net profit is donated to charity
- Brands: Green People
- Age Range: 20-30, 30-50
- Skin Type: Sensitive, Dry, Normal, Combination, Anti-Ageing
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Organic, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
Keep in a cool dry place.
Using fingertips apply in small circular movements to face and neck. Remove with cotton wool or wash off with warm water and follow with a splash of cold to stimulate circulation.
For tip-top results finish off with Green People 'Gentle Tone', then moisturise with 'Day Solution' or 'Vita Min Fix'™.
Preparation and Usage
Effectively removes make-up, mascara and lipstick. Apply in small circular movements. Rinse off with warm water.
Return To Address
The Green People Co. Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Country of Packing
The Green People Co. Ltd.,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Organic Lifestyle Gentle Cleanse & Make-up Remover
'For external use only'
Made in the EU
Non-Food Certification Cº - 100% certified product made with 91.6% certified organically grown ingredients
AQUA (SPRING WATER), OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*^, GLYCERIN* (VEGETABLE DERIVED), SQUALANE (FROM OLIVE OIL), CETYL ALCOHOL (EMULSIFYING PLANT WAX),
Not Tested on Animals; Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.