Offer - Green People Organic Gentle Cleanse & Makeup Remover 200ml
Price per 100ml: £9.98
• Purifies, nourishes, hydrates
• Anti ageing and anti inflammatory properties
• Effectively removes lipstick, mascara and other make-up
• Gentle aroma from pure plant sources
• Free from alcohol and detergents
• Suitable for all skin types
Made without Parabens, SLS, Lanolin, Ethyl alcohol, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants.
Certified Organic with the Organic Food Federation.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
All Green People products are NOT tested on animals.
To view the whole Green People range - click here
- Brands: Green People
- Age Range: 20-30, 30-50
- Skin Type: Sensitive, Dry, Normal, Combination, Anti-Ageing
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Organic, Vegetarian
- Options: On Offer
Keep in a cool dry place.
Using fingertips apply in small circular movements to face and neck. Remove with cotton wool or wash off with warm water and follow with a splash of cold to stimulate circulation.
For tip-top results finish off with Green People 'Gentle Tone', then moisturise with 'Day Solution' or 'Vita Min Fix'™.
Preparation and Usage
Effectively removes make-up, mascara and lipstick. Apply in small circular movements. Rinse off with warm water.
Return To Address
The Green People Co. Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Country of Packing
The Green People Co. Ltd.,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Organic Lifestyle Gentle Cleanse & Make-up Remover
'For external use only'
Made in the EU
Non-Food Certification Cº - 100% certified product made with 91.6% certified organically grown ingredients
Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Glycerin*, Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil*^, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Juice Powder*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Aroma [Pelargonium Graveolens Oil*^], Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Limonene*, *91.6% Organic, ^Fairly Traded
Not Tested on Animals; Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.