Green People Organic Rosemary Roll On Deodorant - New Formula 75ml
Price per 100ml: £11.93
- Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis
- Refreshing and active with anti-bacterial properties
- Free from alcohol and pore-clogging Aluminium
- Will not prevent the essential process of perspiration
- A delicate floral scent of Rosemary and Lavender
Made without pore-clogging Aluminium, Parabens, ethyl alcohol and artificial fragrances.
Certified with the Organic Food Federation
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
All Green People products are NOT tested on animals.
To view the whole Green People range - click here
Sodium lauryl/laureth sulphate, parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances, PABA-sunscreen, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs
Shake well before use. Roll onto clean, dry armpits.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
The Green People Co. Ltd.,
Plastic Packaging Recyclable
Non-Food Certification Cº - 100% certified product made with 89.6% certified organically grown ingredients
Aqua, Potassium Alum, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Zinc Ricinoleate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Glyceryl Stearate, Levulinic Acid, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Aroma [Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil*^, Lavandula Angustifolia Herb Oil*^, Lavandula Hybrida Herb Oil*], Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Potassium Sorabate, Linalool*, *89.6% Organic, ^Fairly Traded
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.