Offer - Ground Almonds Waitrose 200g
over 1 month *
£1.18 per 100g
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container.
May contain other nuts
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in an airtight container and use within one month. For best before end date see side of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Sesame Seeds
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 25g Serving|
|of which saturates||4.4g||1.1g|
|of which sugars||4.0g||1.0g|
|(200% of NRV)||(50% of NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
There are few things more delightful than an strawberry tart on a hot day. This strawberry tart calls for the strawberries to be marinated in rosé wine, making this tart even more of a winner.
This light raspberry dessert, served with a spoonful of Madagascan vanilla ice cream, makes a perfect dinner party finale.
Light, fresh-tasting individual Italian-style puddings are made with ricotta cheese, smothered in a tangy lemon syrup and decorated with toasted almonds.
This easy twist on the classic fruit sponge makes plenty of squares - all decorated with marzipan eggs
1 hr 40 mins
Ginger is a traditional Christmas flavour and this recipe uses preserved stem ginger and ground. You can use fresh grated ginger instead of the ground in the sponge if you like. You'll find more delicious recipes like this one in Olive Magazine!
1 hr 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.