Offer - Grumme Gron Sapa - Liquid Green Floor Soap 750ml
£4.40 per litre
Well loved and used in Sweden for more than 125 years, this liquid soap is made from fragrant pine oil and can be used for most cleaning purposes in your home.
For general cleaning, use 10 ml (one cap) Grumme liquid soap to 10 litres of water. Test diluted solution on a small area before using.
Tip 1: Apply Grumme Green Soap on muddy wellies and leave for a while. Sponge off under running water.
Tip 2: Rubbing some Grumme Green Soap on your car tyres will make them look like new.
- Keep away from children.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- If product is ingested seek medical advice.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Cederroth AB, Box 715, SE-194 27 Upplands Vasby, Sweden.
Plastic bottle can be recycled
Soft Soap (Saponified Pine Oil), 15-30% Perfume, Colourants, pH around 10.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.