H. Forman & Son Seared Black Cod with Miso Sauce 250g
2 days guaranteed *
£75.80 per kg
2 x 125g portions
Black Cod with Miso Sauce is a dish made famous by world renowned chef, Nobu. Correctly known as a wild 'sable-fish', H. Forman & Son's black cod is caught off Alaska from sustainable fisheries. This flavoursome fish is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids - essential for a healthy diet. The miso marinade and glaze is the perfect complement giving a deliciously sweet, oriental caramel flavour. The Black Cod comes ready marinated and cooked.
After 100 years of supplying the finest smoked salmon to the world's leading chefs, H. Forman & Son is now frequently asked to prepare and supply freshly prepared dishes direct to restaurants and caterers. Now, with our Restaurant Collection, you can enjoy these dishes at home. All are handmade by professional chefs using the freshest natural ingredients with not a preservative in sight. They are, we hope you'll agree, seriously tasty and, best of all, service is included!
- Brands: H. Forman & Son
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Lactose Free, Oat Free, Yeast Free, Sesame Free, Peanut Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Sulphites Free, Mustard Free, Celery Free
H. Forman & Son
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
To Reheat: Remove fish portions from packaging and the bottle of miso sauce from under the tray. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a preheated oven at 180ºC for 5 minutes.To heat miso sauce, immerse whole bottle of sauce in cup of boiling water for 5 minutes.
To Microwave: Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid several times. Heat on full power for 1 minute. (Note: all appliances vary - these are guidelines only - check food is piping hot before serving).
Oven: Remove from packaging, place in pre heated oven at 200°C for 6-8 minutes, Drizzle over the bottle of miso sauce and serve, or Mircowave on full power for 2 minutes until piping hot.
Serving: Serve drizzled with either hot or cold miso sauce, according to taste. Whilst we have done everything we can to remove all bones, the occasional bone may remain. Try serving with steamed Pak Choy and savour
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
H. Forman & Son
Heat sealed food safe plastic tray with a cardboard sleeve.
H.Forman & Son is the world's oldest producer of smoked Scottish salmon. It supplies leading chefs and restaruants in London and around the world. In recent years it has diversified to become a bespoke producer of artisan food for the catering trade. Its premises is located adjacent to the London 2012 Olympic stadium, where is has its own restaurant and many of the foods offered through Ocado can be enjoyed there with views both into the smokehouse and out to the Olympic Park.
Caution: Filleting removes all major bones, care is taken to remove bones, but some small bones may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Black cod (Fish), Miso sauce - which contains - Sake, Shiron miso, Soya bean paste (Soya), Mirin & Brown sugar
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Free From Artificial Colours.
Free From Artificial Flavours.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates (g)||n/a|
|of which sugars (g)||11.2g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.