H. Forman & Son Smoked Scottish Salmon 125g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 14)*
£55.92 per kg
Smoked Scottish Salmon
"London Cure" Smoked Salmon prepared from Grade One Scottish Salmon. Established in 1905, H.Forman & Son is the oldest producer of smoked salmon in the world and developed smoked salmon as a way to preserve the `king of fish', so it could be enjoyed all year round. The "London Cure" is very mild and not too smoky and this is why smoked salmon became the great gourmet food it was revered for. It's all about the freshness of the salmon, not about the smoke. The product is FULLY hand prepared, is low in salt and contains no sugar. Forman's product is used by leading chefs.
H. Forman & Son
Keep refrigerated, once opened the Salmon should be consumed within 3 days.
Always cover before returning to the refrigerator to ensure salmon remains moist and delicate
Remove the Smoked Salmon from the vacuum sealed pouch, ideally, two
hours before use. The smoked salmon should be left at room temperature until
serving to allow the natural fish oils to flow
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
H.Forman & Son is the world's oldest producer of smoked Scottish salmon. It supplies leading chefs and restaruants in London and around the world. In recent years it has diversified to become a bespoke producer of artisan food for the catering trade. Its premises is located adjacent to the London 2012 Olympic stadium, where is has its own restaurant and many of the foods offered through Ocado can be enjoyed there with views both into the smokehouse and out to the Olympic Park.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.