Hardys Crest Cabernet Shiraz Merlot 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
- Brands: Hardys
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz - Syrah
- Wine Styles: Medium Bodied
- Countries: New South Wales
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Red
This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored for up to 3 years from purchase.
Enjoy this with spicy sausages, rack of lamb, cottage pie, braised beef or a BBQ
Preparation and Usage
Enjoy this with spicy sausages, rack of lamb, cottage pie, braised beef or a BBQ.
Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz/Syrah, Merlot
Bright Red Bouquet: Red fruits with light savoury notes, nutmeg & chocolate oak character Palate: Sweet ripe plum & berry fruits with a subtle vanilla & choc mint oak character. The wine is medium to full body with soft balanced tannins.
Great with rich beef dishes.
Five generations on, the Hardy family continues to share with the world an array of award-winning wines that proudly carry the Hardy name.
A hot summer followed by early rains and milder weather provided a long ripening season for the grapes.
Light Oak influence using fine oak shavings during fermentation matched with French and American oak adjuncts during maturation.
Return To Address
Accolade Wines Ltd, Guildford, GU3 1LR, UK.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Thomas Hardy & Sons, Reynell Road, Reynella, S.A 5161.
Glass bottle recyclable
Full Product Name:
Cabernet Shiraz Merlot - Red Australian Wine
Wine of Australia
Imported and filled by;
Accolade Wines Ltd,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Contains Sulphites, Egg & Milk.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Feb-2017 at 02:03. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.