Hardys Crest Chardonnay Sauvignon Blanc 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£8.59 per 75cl
This range of wines was created to honour Sir James, a fourth generation of the Hardys family, and have been expertly crafted by our winemakers to create wines that are rich and full-bodied with good depth of flavour.
- Brands: Hardys
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: South Australia
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: White
Store in a cool dry place
Perfect for casual relaxed drinking or enjoy with fish, chicken, asian or italian cuisine.
Always enjoy Hardy's wines in moderation.
Colour: Straw with green hues. Bouquet: White peach & sweet melon with a herbaceous lift & subtle lemon grass overtones. Palate: Soft fruit driven style with peach flavours & citrus lemon hints. This wine great length
Great with creamy pasta dishes
Five generations on, the Hardy family continues to nurture that vision and share with the world an array of award-winning wines that proudly carry the Hardy name. From age-old wines brimming with history, to up-and-coming regional vineyards whose potential is just being realized, our winemakers expertly create single varietals and blends, which are all unique, inspired and bursting with character.
Vintage Conditions/Other Winemakers Notes: The Riverland has a climate well suited for growing vines, with warm summer days and plenty of sunshine allowing full fruit flavours and sugars to develop. This year we had an optimum ripening season, with mild days and cool nights allowing superlative flavour development. In 2013 we had a warm to mild summer and even ripening season allowing optimum flavour development.
Oak Origin / Influence (Commercial): Light Oak Influence In 2013 we had a warm to mild summer and even ripening season allowing optimum flavour development.
The resultant wine is a classic blend that is full bodied with a soft creamy texture and vanilla oak complexity
Return To Address
Accolade Wines Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Accolade Wines Ltd.,
Full Product Name:
Chardonnay Sauvignon Blanc - White Australian Wine
Wine of Australia
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
A quick, simple and delicious salmon pasta. Use any type of pasta you like, even spaghetti if it is your favourite!
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.