Hardys Nottage Hill Chardonnay 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£8.00 per 75cl
This range of wines is inspired by Thomas Hardy Nottage, the nephew of our founder whose commitment to winemaking is still at the heart of our Nottage Hill range today. These wines are vibrant, full-bodied and rich expressions of classic grape varietals.
- Brands: Hardys
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: New South Wales
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: White
Full bodied, dry, white wine shows rich tropical fruit and melon flavours with subtle oak characters. Well rounded with an elegant finish
Perfect with grilled chicken dishes
Nottage Hill was released in 1967 to honour and celebrate the contribution of Thomas Hardy Nottage. The first wine was a Cabernet Shiraz sourced from Nottage Hill in McLaren Vale. Nottage Hill wines are at the heartland of Hardys portfolio. Known for their consistency, approachable style and balance, Nottage Hill has become a favourite around the world
South Eastern Australia
The 2008 Nottage Hill Chardonnay was crafted from select parcels from premium vineyards in South Eastern Australia. This seamlessly integrated wine captures the rich and fruity varietal characters by careful vineyard selection and winemaking practice ensuring a wine that has exceptional consistency and quality
Return To Address
Accolade Wines Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Accolade Wines Ltd.,
Glass bottle recyclable
Full Product Name:
Chardonnay - White Australian Wine
Wine of Australia
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.