Hardys Stamp Shiraz / Cabernet, SE Australia 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
A medium-bodied wine rich in mulberry, cherry and plum flavours, with subtle spices oak characters and a juicy finish - perfect with lamb, beef or mushroom based dishes.
Thomas Hardy's pioneering spirit and passion for winemaking spans five generations and is at the heart of our outstanding range of Hardys Wines.
The Stamp range was inspired By Thomas Hardy and was one of the first wines to be exported from Australia. This range showcases our winemakers' blending skills both from diverse regions and grape varieties to produce outstanding delicious wines.
- Brands: Stamp
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz - Syrah
- Wine Styles: Full Bodied
- Countries: New South Wales
- Price Ranges: Less than £6
- Wine Cellar: Red
It is ideally suited to red meat and pasta dishes or matured cheese
Shiraz/Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon
Deep crimson with purple hues. Bouquet: blackberry & Mulberry fruit over coffee & tobacco oak aromas with hints of aniseed, clove & cinnamon. Palate: A full bodied with intense plum & blackberry fruit accompanied by cloves, black pepper & aniseed spice
Perfect with lamb, beef or mushroom based dishes
Five generations on, the Hardy family continues to nurture that vision and share with the world an array of award-winning wines that proudly carry the Hardy name. From age-old wines brimming with history,
to up-and-coming regional vineyards whose potential is just being realized, our winemakers expertly create single varietals and blends, which are all unique, inspired and bursting with character.
A very good year for red wines, resulting from a warm summer season which provided ideal conditions for the growing and ripening of the grapes. Picking at optimum maturity has resulted in wines which display vibrant bright colours with ripe flavour
Variety Breakdown (%): Shiraz 72.8%, Cabernet Sauvignon 22.9%, other 4.3%
Detail pressing techniques used in production (Premium Only) Continuous Screw press
Fermentation Method (Premium/Sparkling Only) Static stainless steel fermenters
Light Oak influence
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced by: Thomas Hardy & Sons, Reynell Road, Reynella S.A 5161.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Feb-2015 at 02:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.