Hardys Stamp Shiraz / Cabernet, SE Australia 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Thomas Hardy's pioneering spirit and passion for winemaking spans five generations and is at the heart of our outstanding range of Hardys Wines.
The Stamp range was inspired By Thomas Hardy and was one of the first wines to be exported from Australia. This range showcases our winemakers' blending skills both from diverse regions and grape varieties to produce outstanding delicious wines.
- Brands: Stamp
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz - Syrah
- Wine Styles: Full Bodied
- Countries: New South Wales
- Price Ranges: Less than £6
- Wine Cellar: Red
It is ideally suited to red meat and pasta dishes or matured cheese
Shiraz/Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon
Deep crimson with purple hues. Bouquet: blackberry & Mulberry fruit over coffee & tobacco oak aromas with hints of aniseed, clove & cinnamon. Palate: A full bodied with intense plum & blackberry fruit accompanied by cloves, black pepper & aniseed spice
Perfect with lamb, beef or mushroom based dishes
Five generations on, the Hardy family continues to share with the world an array of award-winning wines that proudly carry the Hardy name.
A hot summer followed by early rains and milder weather provided a long ripening season for the grapes.
Continuous screw press and moderate use of American Oak
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produced by: Thomas Hardy & Sons, Reynell Road, Reynella S.A 5161.
Full Product Name:
Shiraz Cabernet - Red Australian Wine
Wine of Australia
Accolade Wines Ltd,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Mar-2015 at 01:43. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.